Saturday, January 10, 2009

Free Jan Brett Children's Calendar

Oh my gosh, I love Jan Brett's children's books, don't you?


My oldest son even won an autographed copy of her book, "The Hat" for his elementary school, that was so exciting!





You can download 12 beautiful pages for a 2009 calendar for your child, or for yourself (why not?) HERE.




Here's January, her animal illustrations are just so gorgeous!



And here is August...ah...sand, water & sunshine, where art thou? Oh yeah, you're in August! ;)



Her website is full of fun activities for you and your kids to do together, too, check it out!



What websites do you and your children like to visit?




2 comments:

Chic Gal said...

OH That is so exciting! I love Jan Brett. I always take a lot of time talking about the the pictures whenever I read her books to my class.

Daryl Saari said...

Like your site, and all the great tips that are mentioned on it, it has really helped out. Thanks!