The next Bloggy Giveaways Quarterly Carnival is January 26-30!
What is a Bloggy Giveaway Carnival?
First off, it is a website that giveaways that are happening all around Blog Land.
But more importantly, this is your opportunity as a Blogger to attract new readers & retain current ones, by holding a fun giveaway on your blog! It would not be unheard of to have 300+ entries for your giveaway during a Bloggy Carnival!
So, what do you do? Well, first off, you need a giveaway. It can be anything, really, use your imagination! Just remember that you also will be shipping your prize, so if this is a hassle for you, you might want to offer an Amazon.com gift certificate or something online like that.
What else should you do?
- Make sure to post (or repost) some of your best work this weekend, you want your blog to shine when all of these new visitors come to see your blog.
- Have your Subscription Options for your blog placed prominently on your blog. Do you have an email subscription option for your blog? If not, go to Feedburner to set one up, it's so easy to do! And yes, people do still use email for blog subscriptions! I know I do!
- For comment entries, consider asking your readers to tell you what post of yours was their favorite, that way, they are digging deeper into your blog, getting to know you better.
- Or how about asking them to tell you a joke. Believe me, after reading a couple of hundred entries, you will be wishing you had some funny material to read!
- And most of all, have fun with it!!!
Starting Monday, you can go to the Bloggy Carnival page and enter your blog giveaway link to their Mr. Linky. By doing so, you agree to have their Bloggy Carnival button on your giveaway post, that links back to their Carnival page. You can read all about it here.
Make sure to come back on Monday for my giveaway here on bella casa news.
I will also be hosting an Etsy Blog Party all next week on Bella Casa Decorating on a Budget (Darnit!). There will be several awesome giveaways on that blog from some very talented people...and if you have an Etsy Shop, make sure to stop by and add your link to the party!
See you then!