Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thrifty Thursday - Dryer Sheets - Kicking it up a Notch!



Cara at The Household Helper blog is hosting Thrifty Thursday, what a great idea!

My tip for Thrifty Thursday is a little twist on something that you have probably heard before.

We have all heard about cutting our dryer sheets in half to save money. But I took it up a notch, first I tried cutting them in thirds and I didn't notice a difference at all. So, then I tried quarters and guess what? Still saw no difference! So, for the price of one box of dryer sheets, I get 4 times the use. I think that's a pretty good deal.

Hey, one day when I am feeling sassy, I might try cutting them into fifths! Yeah, I'm daring like that ;)

Do you want to learn my thrifty tips or do you have one to share? Then make sure to visit The Household Helper for more ways to save money!

Have a great day!

PS: I just found out that Thrifty Jinxy is also hosting a Thrifty Thursday Party...so make sure to stop by her blog, too for even more thrifty tips!

Thrifty Jinxy



1 comment:

tidymom said...

I can't believe I've never tried that!! I'm going to go cut mine up RIGHT now! LOL

I use 1/2 the amount of laundry soap they tell you too - I use 1/2 capfull instead of a whole - I've done this for over 2 years now, and our clothes are STILL clean ! LOL

Thanks for the tip!
~Tidymom